If you want to get up and running quickly to review Lunar, this section is for you.
Livewire Starter Kit
Lunar provides a starter kit as a reference to help you build your own custom e-commerce app. The starter kit is built using Laravel Livewire (as is our admin hub). You can quickly see how to load products, collections, use the cart and checkout.
If you would prefer to install Lunar into your own Laravel application, please follow the installation instructions.
- PHP ^8.1
- Laravel 9|10
- MySQL 8.0+ / PostgreSQL 9.2+
- exif PHP extension (on most systems it will be installed by default)
- intl PHP extension (on most systems it will be installed by default)
- bcmath PHP extension (on most systems it will be installed by default)
- GD PHP extension (used for image manipulation)
Clone the repo
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/lunarphp/livewire-starter-kit.git
This will create a shallow clone of the repo, from there you would just need to remove the
.git folder and reinitialise it to make it your own.
rm -rf .git
Then install composer dependencies
Configure the Laravel app
.env.example file to
.env and make sure the details match to your install.
cp .env.example .env
All the relevant configuration files should be present in the repo.
Migrate and seed
Run the migrations
php artisan migrate
php artisan lunar:install
Seed the demo data.
php artisan db:seed
Link the storage directory
php artisan storage:link
You are now installed!
- You can access the storefront at
- You can access the admin hub at
You can review the source code at the GitHub Repository: https://github.com/lunarphp/livewire-starter-kit.